51.2 Ft Bavaria 51 is a brand-new yacht just finished by Bavaria’s production line, powered by Volvo Penta with Saildrive D2-75 55KW/ 75 HP engine. Now, Bavaria 51 is the only one available in Greece. Probably the most popular of sailing yachts, she handles amazingly smoothly.
Her exterior and interior alike are pure luxury. Her sailing characteristics are simply outstanding with the ultimate in comfort. It is made 100% in Germany, the Bavaria 51 features high-quality materials and first-class design with attention to detail.
Dimensions: Length Overall 51.2 Ft, Hull Length 49.2 Ft, Waterline Length 46.3 Ft, Beam Overall 15.3 Ft, Draught Standard Cast Iron Keel 7.3 Ft, Draught Standard Cast Iron Keel as Shallow Keel 6.1 Ft
Accommodation: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Showers, 1 Separate Shower, 6 Beds
- XXL-bathing platform.
- High-quality deck floor.
- Large skylights for lighter and sea air.
- Electric windlass with handheld remote control.
- Classy galley design and lots of stainless-steel features.
- Protection from heat and pests: a blackout system with mosquito net on the deck hatches.
- Large panoramic windows for extra natural light.
- Plenty of storage space in various, well-placed cupboards for cooking utensils and provisions.
- High-quality wood throughout the saloon – from the companionway to the separate work desk.